- Responsible: MEKATXABIR S.L.
- Bussiness name: MEKATXABIR
- TIN/Tax identification code: B01275585
- Address: Laudioko industrialdea Pab 4-7 – 01400 Laudio/Llodio
- Telephone number: +34 946722168
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11th for Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI-CE), MEKATXABIR S.L. informs that it is the owner of the www.mekatxabir.com website. In accordance with that stated in Article 10 of the above-mentioned law, MEKATXABIR S.L. informs the following data:
User and system of responsibilities
The navigation, access and use of the MEKATXABIR S.L. website confers the user status by accepting all the conditions of use, as they are accepted from the moment of navigation on the MEKATXABIR S.L. website, all conditions of use set forth herein without prejudice to the application of the corresponding binding legal regulations as appropriate.
The MEKATXABIR S.L. website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the proper use of the website. This responsibility extends to::
- The accuracy and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by MEKATXABIR S.L. for access to certain content or services offered by the website.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by MEKATXABIR S.L. contrary to the provisions of these terms, the Law, moral codes, norms of good behaviour, public order or any other means that may involve injury to the rights of others or the functioning of the website.
Policy on links and disclaimers
MEKATXABIR S.L. is not responsible for content on third-party websites accessed by the user through the links provided on its website, and states that under no circumstances will it proceed to review or exercise any control over the content of the other sites on the web. Nor does it guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, reliability, validity or legality of websites outside its control and ownership that may be accessed through said links.
MEKATXABIR S.L. declares that it has adopted all the measures required to prevent any damages to web users that may be derived from navigating the site. Consequently, MEKATXABIR S.L. is not responsible in any way of possible damages that Internet surfing may cause the user.
MEKATXABIR S.L. reserves the right to make any changes it may consider necessary, without prior notice, to the contents of its website. Both regarding site contents, as well as conditions of use and the general conditions of contracting of the same. Said modifications may be made through its website in any way admissible under law and will be binding for as long as they are published on the web and until they are subsequently validly amended.